Reservations, & Deposits
– To help you in planning and selecting the best venue for your event, Lido Banquets will hold the available date for 3 days after your initial inquiry. If another potential client contacts us earlier for the same date, you will have the priority.
– In order to guarantee your date, prices, and to reserve the hall a $1,000 deposit is required. At 60-days following the signing of the contract, a second $1,000 deposit will be required. Cash, checks, or credit card accepted. A 3% service fee will applied to any credit card payments.
– One-third (1/3) of the projected remaining balance must be paid within 90 days of your event date. The final payment must be paid one (1) week prior to your event.
– If for any reason, after signing of the contract, should you not fulfill the terms of the contract, you will be responsible for any losses incurred by Lido Banquets. All deposits are non-refundable
Reservations & Deposits:
90 DAYS PRIOR
– One-third (1/3) of the projected remaining balance is due.
30 DAYS PRIOR
– Menu selections need to be finalized.
– Cake selection needs to be made if ordered from Lido Banquets.
– Selections need to be made on items such as: Chair Covers, Colored Napkins, Table Cloths, Overlays, and Centerpieces.
– Pick up room table layout.
7 DAYS PRIOR
– Payment of remaining balance is due. Cash or Cashier’s check only. No personal checks or credit cards accepted.
– Final guest count needs to be submitted. This cannot be reduced afterward.
– If your guest count increases and we can accommodate it, the additional payment must be made prior to the event.
– Place cards (in alphabetical order) submitted to us.
– Seating chart indicating table numbers submitted to us.
– Bring any special items needed for your party. For example: Cake top, wine goblets, cake knife, napkins, guest book, displays, decorations etc.
– The minimum number of guests required to book our hall is as follows: (120) on Saturdays, (80) on Fridays and Sundays, and (50) for daytime functions. Please ask about off-season specials.
– Duration of mid-day or early afternoon events is four (4) hours and must end no later than 3:30 pm.
– Evening events must start no earlier than 5:30 pm and end no later than 2:00 am. Unless arranged otherwise.
ALL PACKAGES SUBJECT TO 18% SERVICE CHARGE AND TAX.