Celebrate in style, with excellent service, and great food – all at the right price. The 2023 calendar is filling up quickly. Our Saturday availability is now extremely low as most are booked with some dates open in the later part of the Fall. We still have some Fridays and Sundays open so act quickly. We are an all-inclusive non-BYOB/BYOF banquet hall hosting 80-250 guests for your big celebration. Call for a free tour at 773-763-1408.
Reservations, & Deposits
– Our room can accommodate up to 250 guests with a comfortable limit of about 230. To help you in planning and selecting the best venue for your event, Lido Banquets will hold the available date for 3 days after your initial inquiry, however, we book on a first-come first-serve basis.
– In order to guarantee your date, prices, and to reserve the hall a $2,000 deposit is required. At 60-days following the signing of the contract, a second $2,000 deposit will be required. Cash, checks, and Zelle payments are accepted.
– Additional scheduled/arranged payments must be made towards the balance in $1,000 minimum increments such that 90 days prior to your event there is no more than 25% balance remaining.
– If for any reason, after signing of the contract, should you not fulfill the terms of the contract, you will be responsible for the contract amount and any losses (legal fees etc.) incurred by Lido Banquets & Events. All deposits and any additional payments towards the balance are non-refundable and final.
Reservations & Deposits:
30 DAYS PRIOR
– Menu selections need to be finalized.
– Selections need to be made on items such as: Chair Covers, Colored Napkins, Table Cloths, Overlays, and Centerpieces.
– Pick up room table layout.
7 DAYS PRIOR
– Payment of remaining balance is due. Cash or Bank Transfer (Zelle) only. No personal checks or credit cards accepted.
– Final guest count needs to be submitted. This cannot be reduced afterward.
– If your guest count increases and we can accommodate it, the additional payment must be made prior to the event.
– Place cards (in alphabetical order) submitted to us.
– Seating chart indicating table numbers submitted to us.
– Bring any special items needed for your party. For example: Cake top, wine goblets, cake knife, napkins, guest book, displays, decorations etc.
– The minimum guarantee or number of adult guests required to book our hall is as follows: (140) with Silver Package, (120) with Gold Package, and (100) with Platinum Package. Daytime functions are (75) minimum guests. Please ask about off-season specials and discounts.
– Duration of mid-day or early afternoon events is 3.5 hours and must end no later than 2:30 pm.
– Evening events must start no earlier than 5:30 pm and end no later than 1:00 am. Unless arranged otherwise.
ALL PACKAGES SUBJECT TO 18% SERVICE CHARGE AND TAX.